- All carts are to be back in :10 prior to dark weather permitting.
- The driving range and practice facilities are are open from 6:30am - 7:30pm (last range basket sold at 7:00pm)
- Roper's Grill is open and food orders are available from 6:30am - 5:00pm / Last call is 7:00pm and Roper's closes at 7:30pm
- *No outside alcohol can be brought onto BlackHorse property
- 2 riders per cart
- All cart drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid drivers license
- No 5-somes allowed
Dress Policy: Collared shirts are required. Cut-off shorts, t-shirts, denim jeans and tank tops are not allowed. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only. Dress Policy includes members and guests who use our practice facilities.
Rates: BlackHorse greens fees are based on day of week, tee time and availability.
Monday - Thursday rates range from $130 to $59
Friday - Sunday rates range from $160 to $69
Greens fee prices include shared cart and practice balls. Prices do not include tax.
*Players must have a valid drivers license to drive a golf cart.
To check greens fee pricing, please call the golf shop at 281.304.1747 x 1 or book online at: Book Tee Time Reservation Here
2022 Course Holidays / Holiday Rates Apply:
- Memorial Day (5/30/22)
- July 4th
- Labor Day (9/5/22)
- November 18-27
- December 19 - January 1
BlackHorse is closed Christmas Day
BlackHorse Practice Facility
Range and Practice Areas are open 6:30 a.m. (sunrise) to 7:30 p.m. daily (last range bucket sold at 7:00 p.m.)
Note on select Wednesdays we close the range early at 5 p.m. for maintenance.