Director of Instruction
Marty credits Byron Nelson and Jim Hardy for contributing to his success in golf. In 1964, he won the Texas State Amateur Championship and the 1965 NCAA individual championship while attending the University of Houston.
A member of the United States Walker Cup team in 1967, Marty is one of only four players in the history of the PGA TOUR to win his first tour event. In 1986 he was inducted into the Texas Golf Hall of Fame.
Marty is a PGA teaching professional endorsed by Jim Hardy, author of “The Plane Truth for Golfers”, to teach the one-plane and two-plane swing concepts. In 2006 Marty was inducted into the University of Houston Hall of Honor and he is the 2007 Southern Texas Section of the PGA Teacher of the Year. Marty is also a member of the PGA TOUR.
30 minute lesson:
- 30 minute lesson - $60 (Includes balls only – no video analysis )
- Package of 5 – 30 minute lessons - $270
- 30 minute lesson - $75 (Includes balls and video analysis with take home CD)
- Package of 5 – 30 minute lessons - $340
1 hour lesson:
- Including balls and video analysis with take home CD - $150
- Package of 5 – 1 hour lessons - $675
- Package of 5 – 1 hour lessons: Includes balls, video analysis with take home CD and 18 hole playing lesson - $950
- All lessons include balls and video analysis.
Contact him at (281) 225-4800 ext #1
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via website: www.martyfleckmangolf.com link will open up in a new tab.
An alumni and former golf team member of Southeast Missouri State University, Jake is an experienced instructor and an accomplished player. Originally from Missouri, Jake has played on several professional tours including the U.S. Pro Golf Tour in 2006.
He made his way to BlackHorse Golf Club by way of Phoenix, Arizona, where he studied golf instruction for five years with the John Jacobs’ Golf Schools and Golf Digest Schools.
Rates – Juniors (17 & under)
- 30 Minutes: $50, Series of (10): $400, Series of (20): $650
- 45 Minutes: $70, Series of (10): $500, Series of (20): $800
- 60 Minutes: $90, Series of (10) $600, Series of (20): $950
Rates – Adults
- 30 Minutes: $65, Series of (10): $500, Series of (20): $750
- 45 Minutes: $85, Series of (10): $600, Series of (20): $950
- 60 Minutes: $105, Series of (10): $700, Series of (20): $1150
Contact him at 832-220-5220 or 832-310-3508
MODGOLF is Movment Optimization and Development
Houston’s latest and greatest in golf training will get your game where you want faster and safer. First, you will learn how to get set up properly. Then we stack on information about why we want to do those specific things and why they are important. If you don’t understand why you would do something, then the attention you pay to it will diminish inevitably. Next, isolating the muscle and motion is key, as your body learns each part of the golf swing with specific drills that are used to take distractions away such as the ball or the golf club. You will progress in the drills starting easy then making it harder and thus making it more integrated into what we do when hitting the golf ball. Stacking on drills and information are the building blocks toward producing an efficient and effortless golf swing. Sign up today and make this the year you get your handicap down to where you always thought it could be.
Head Golf Professional, PGA
Trent attended Texas A&M University where he had the privilege to study under PGA tour player Brad Lardon. Trent’s philosophy on the golf swing is that everybody has a natural body rhythm that they want to swing the golf club, his job as your instructor is to perfect it.
Trent is from Sour Lake, TX and makes his way to BlackHorse from most recently The Club at Carlton Woods – Fazio. He is not only an excellent instructor but an accomplished player as Trent has two state titles under his belt. He was nominated in 2015 & 2016 for STPGA Assistant Golf Professional of the year and strives to push himself to achieve not only his career goals but his playing goals as well.
Trent is excited to work with you on your golf game, so give him a call and book your first lesson today.
Rates – Juniors (17 & under)
- 30 Minutes: $60 Series of (6): $300
- 50 Minutes: $80 Series of (6): $400
Rates – Adults
- 30 Minutes: $80 Series of (6): $400
- 50 Minutes: $100 Series of (6): $500
- 30 Minutes: $70 Series of (6): $350 (Member Rates)
- 50 Minutes: $90 Series of (6): $450 (Member Rates)
Contact him at 832-220-5216 or email@example.com
Jennifer is a member of the PGA of America and has been a Teaching Professional since 1998. Recently named the 2010 STPGA Junior Leader of the Year, she is one of the Top Female Teaching Instructors in Texas by Women’s Golf Texas Magazine and was awarded the STPGA Chapter Junior Leader of the Year for 2007-2008.
She teaches a variety of different programs including junior camps, golf schools, and player development programs.
Jennifer has coached the 2004-2006 Boys and Girls Golf Team at The John Cooper School in The Woodlands, and enjoys working with Houston junior programs including The USGA-LPGA Girl Golf Program and Little Linksters.
Juniors (18 & under)
- 30 Minutes – Series (5) – $285
- 1 Hour – Series (5) – $515
- 30 Minutes – Series (5) – $305
- 1 Hour – Series (5) – $595
Contact her at (281) 225-4800 ext #2 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org